Alltest Instruments, Inc. is closely monitoring current events as they relate to the COVID-19 outbreak. The health and safety of our employees and customers are of the utmost importance to us, and we are closely adhering to all state and federal guidelines. To that end, we would like to inform you of the following:
Alltest remains open for business:
- Our Farmingdale, NJ facility remains open. We are continuing to accept, test, calibrate and ship new orders. To date, our delivery times remain largely unaffected, but subject to change.
- Our technical and customer support teams remain available to serve you via phone, email, or video chatting services. Although this will be mostly seamless to our customers, we appreciate your patience if our response times are a little longer than usual.
- Please continue to contact us via phone, email, or our website as you normally would.
We have made the following temporary changes:
- Employees who are able to work remotely from home are doing so.
- Essential employees who remain at our facility for business continuity are closely following all recommended guidelines for health and safety.
- We will be ceasing in person deliveries and pickups from customer sites until the Coronavirus is more contained. Shipping and receiving are open to receive packages.
- Customer site visits for sales personnel is restricted until further notice.
If any further significant changes or service disruptions occur on our end, we will be sure to notify you.
We may be facing some new challenges, but rest assured that our goal remains the same: To help you and your lab continue to innovate and invent the technologies that change the world for the better.