DSA91304A Infiniium High Performance Oscilloscope
- 13 GHz bandwidth.
- 40 GSa/s on each of 4 analog channels
- Standard 50 Mpts memory per channel, upgradeable to industry leading 1 Gpts
- Includes Serial Data Analysis, and EZJIT+ software
Keysight / Agilent / HP
Engineered for Unmatched Real-Time Measurement Accuracy
- Industry’s lowest noise floor at 3.37 mV at 100mV/div
- Deepest jitter analysis capability (PRBS^23) and most accurate real-time Tj and Rj characterization for data rates at 8.5 Gb/s and below
- Hardware accelerated de-embedding allows easy compensation for probe, fixture, and channel effects. Get more details here.
Pass Today’s Demanding Compliance Tests More Quickly
- Over 30 software applications for compliance, debugging and analysis including: SATA 6G, PCI EXPRESS® II, HDMI, Ethernet, DDR, etc. See the complete list at Compliance applications
- Our industry experts in key standards organizations ensure that our tools include the right measurements every time
- Predefined test suites and complete reports mean technicians can execute tests thus freeing valuable engineering resources.
Debug Your Toughest Designs with Confidence
- New User Defined Application allows for rapid automation of any scope measurement. Find and share user defined applications at Agilent Discussion Forum.
- Customize your Infiniium oscilloscope using User Defined Functions, User Defined Application, and My Infiniium for more efficient operation. Find and share customization examples at Agilent Discussion Forum.
- MATLAB software available directly from Agilent for making your own custom measurement and analysis routines, user-defined filters, or instrument applications. MATLAB software for Agilent oscilloscopes
Call Alltest for Expert Service with a Personal Touch
- 10+ full time technicians with over 150 years of specialization
- 90 day warranty & 5 day right of return on all equipment
- 1-3 year warranties for new and premium-refurbished equipment
- Every unit tested to OEM specifications
- Satisfaction guaranteed