Our standard carriers are as follows:
By default, we ship orders “FCA Origin, Freight Prepaid and Add” unless otherwise noted on the Invoice and Packing List.
Customers may also use their own FedEx, UPS, or DHL account for billing the shipping costs or provide own shipping arrangements.
Expedited Order Processing / Guaranteed Ship Date
Our normal order processing time is 3-5 business days. Expedited order processing is available for most orders, depending on shipment size and equipment type with an additional expedited order processing fee. Expedited orders are subject to approval by our engineers and technicians.
Expedite Fees are calculated as follows:
- Guaranteed Ship Same Day as Order, Order Received Before 3:30 PM: 10% of Equipment Cost ($100.00 Minimum)
- Guaranteed Ship Next Day from receipt of Order: 5% of Equipment Cost ($50.00 Minimum)
For international shipments, the buyer is responsible for customs, taxes, tariffs, and any additional paperwork associated with international shipments. International orders are subject to a 5% international service fee.
Under the unusual circumstance that a shipment becomes damaged in transit, keep all of the packing material. Report the details immediately at delivery to the carrier. Make any notes regarding damages on any carrier documents.
- The buyer assumes title and control of the goods at the time of delivery to carrier.
- The buyer assumes risk of transportation and is entitled to route the shipment.
- The buyer is responsible for filing claims for loss or damage.
Freight Prepaid and Add
- Seller pays for and invoices buyer for shipping charges.
- End Use Certification
- Compliance Declaration
We have an ESD program that protects the equipment against the Electrostatic Discharge.